Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hello All ~

I am feeling really overwhelmed with everything lately. I am thinking too much on this paper that is coming up and on the topic on which I should choose. I have been trying to decide on either ADHD or OCD. I cannot seem to decide which one I want to write about. To top it off I then even thought about writing about MRSA. Decisions, decisions... I kind of wished we were given something to write on and then I would not have to actually make a choice.

I am concerned that if I choose ADHD that once I write it I will be told that I did not cover enough about it and that she would of liked to see me touch on certain other areas. I feel this way because there are so many different situations and people that could be covered if this topic is chosen.

Then there is OCD... My concern on that is will I be able to make the paper long enough. I guess I am going to have to check this one out a little more and then maybe I will be able to make that decision. The same goes with the new idea of MRSA.

The only thing I know for certain is that I am going to have to make a decision pretty darn quick as we have to give a thesis a try this week (today as a matter of fact) in the discussion board. WOW - talk about me and the waiting till the last minute.

I hope no-one else is having problems making what I feel should be a fairly easy decision. I believe that I am just thinking on it too hard and that if I would just decide and be done with it, it would make it a lot easier and less stressful.

Have a great day everyone =)

2 comments:

  1. Erika relax...follow your heart. When we allow stress to consume us, the wrong energy states control of the situation. So with that being said, flip a coin...just kidding :-)) Seriously, listen to your heart, you will make the right decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - thanks for the advise and the laugh it was much needed. I am sure in the end it will all work out just fine whichever one I choose.

    ReplyDelete