Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hello everyone ~

Well this week has a been a bit rough with work, a toddler, and school... I could go on and on. The school thing is my own fault as I tend to start late and then stress over the last couple days hoping to get it all done. Today is Tuesday and I am having problems watching the video that we are suppose to watch before taking the quiz. I tried watching it last night however it ends and seems to freeze up right after she explains about quoting and paraphrasing using what Miranda said as an example. Another screen shows up but nothing happens after that. I thought about taking the quiz anyway - thinking maybe that actually is all there is. I have sent the Professor a email and hoping to hear back today. That will be all I have left for this class and once that is done - I can bust my butt trying to get the other class work I have due tonight complete on time. It is not actually looking good! I am sure one way or another it will work out the way it is suppose to. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Erika =)

No comments:

Post a Comment